Become a CERTIFIED Equine Musculoskeletal Unwinding Practitioner
* Some things to note*
- This certification path is for students who have completed our home study program. For Hands-on clinic students, click here.
- To qualify for this program, you must have completed the Level 1 home study which requires submitting 5 case studies.
- Find the Level 1 EMU home study program here.
1) Pay the deposit of $125 and get the links to watch the new video I made in 2021 and this makes sure you have the latest 123 page workbook
2) Have someone video you on their phone in 2-3 parts and upload that to YouTube for free and send me the links. We then schedule a Zoom or Skype to watch it together and pause it and go over how you are doing the moves and you get to ask me any questions up to 2 hour live session with me-thus the $125 per session. You also submit a written case study with the new info you will learn from my new videos to help you dive deeper.
3) After the 5th video submitted you should be getting everything and then I email you your Certified Student Certificate that you can then to submit to IICT which also allows you to list any other modalities you have taken classes in.
then you are officially certified!
Join the global movement to help heal horses— naturally!
Love working on and helping horses?
Home, work, family and pet responsibilities not letting you get away to further your passion of helping horses?
We have the perfect course for you in our home study program with Certification now available!
Equine Musculoskeletal Unwinding is a horse bodywork method like no other. It is our premier and most popular offering at Holistic Horseworks, and for good reason.
The tools, techniques, and perspectives used in this practice are not only totally unique but extremely effective in solving a wide variety of equine issues from mysterious lameness to poor behavior, problematic saddle fit, kissing spine, uveitis— the list goes on.
Equine Musculoskeletal Unwinding will (and in many ways already has) revolutionize the horse care industry.
Get the skills and credentials you need to become a certified practitioner of this unique method. Become part of the Holistic Horseworks team!
⭐ We Made it Official! ⭐
Did you know that most courses that offer a certificate are not actually ‘Certifying” you?
For someone to be able to officially certify you they have to be the originator of the methodology. Here at Holistic Horseworks, we have gone through the rigorous procedure to put all of our videos and workbooks up to rigorous scrutiny in order to receive the IICT approval to brand a new modality called Equine Musculoskeletal Unwinding!
What Our Program Teaches You
Level-Up Your Practice
Whether you already are— or are looking to become— a horse care practitioner, learning and getting certified in this methodology will add a whole new level of credibility to your practice.
Most other equine bodywork courses can only offer you a certificate of completion, but Holistic Horseworks can offer you an official certification. The only way a certification can be issued is by the originator of a modality or program. April Love, founder of Holistic Horseworks, lends her credentials and expertise to make this possible!
Imagine how great it will feel to tell your friends, family, professional colleagues, and potential clients that you are professionally qualified to offer high-quality, professional care to horses.
And then you get to hand them a business card with professional seals and accreditation on it! Plus, by the end of the program, you’ll be insured to boot, keeping you, your clients, and their horses safe. (That’s where the IICT part comes in. We want all of our practitioners to be insured!)
The Path to Certification
- Attend an in-person, Level 1 Equine Musculoskeletal Unwinding Clinic
- Finish your certificate of completion by submitting 5 case studies
- Enroll in the certification program
- Complete a case study
- Submit 5 videos, one at a time, of you using the EMU method and receive instructor approval and receive your certification to submit to IICT
Receive your official certification!
- Become a member of IICT and submit your certification to them
- Get your IICT Credentials
⭐ As a BONUS, your enrollment in this certification program also includes ⭐
~ Zoom/Skype Consultations with your instructor! (1 per video submission)
~ Exclusive, updated level 1 training videos!
~ Updated level 1 workbook!
~ Free Bodywork for Foals and Yearlings Video!
After you have taken the Level 1 home study course through to completion, then you can enroll in the certification program for…
Deposit: $125 paid to Holistic Horseworks
Balance: $700 paid to instructor of choice
$825 total which can be broken down to $125 deposit and $140 for each video and zoom session to make it more comfortable for you
Total price to be certified with previously purchased Level 1 Home Study Course ($350) and Level 1 Certification ($825) is $1175
Instructors in United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, and Europe
Available languages: English, French, Dutch
So, without any further ado, fill out the form below to enroll in the Level 1 Equine Musculoskeletal Unwinding Certification Program!
We’ll get back to you with approval and a final invoice as soon as possible.
*** This path is only for students who have completed our Level 1 Home Study. ***
(If you have attended a hands-on clinic, please click here.)
Level 1 Certification Application (Home Study Students)